in your community!
HomeBenefits of Membership
Programs & Events
Programs & Events are advertised in the Calendar of Events page on our website, in the Weekly Update e-newsletter, and through Village Voices, our quarterly newsletter. Some examples include:
- Tours of museums, historical sites, etc.
- Programs and resources on health and other senior issues
- Exercise opportunities - Weekly walks & Yoga classes
- Monthly lunches, coffee hours & happy hours
- Bridge group
- Memoir writing
Tour of the Wyck Rose Garden
Social media presentation to EFV members
Service Providers are people and businesses recommended by our members. The list covers a wide range of service categories, including Home Health Care, House Cleaning, Handymen, Pet Care, Roofers, Window Washing and many, many more.
Village members can log on to the members-only section of our website or call the Village phone at 267-444-4507 to access the list of Service Providers.
Assistance from Volunteers
To protect our members and volunteers, East Falls Village is not providing rides or other face-to-face services. Members may request other service ssuch as errands and deliveries or Tech Team consultations by phone.
East Falls Village volunteers can help with…
- Technology: Help with smart phones, tablets, computers, Bluetooth setup, TV/Cable, answering machines, programming thermostats, changing digital clocks, etc.
- Transportation: Rides for appointments, grocery shopping, important errands
- In-home assistance: Receive visits, calls, grocery shopping (with or without the member), water plants, pet care, mail pick-up.
- Light Home Maintenance: Take out trash, change light bulbs, hang pictures/shades.
- Home Repairs: Help assessing and obtaining needed home repairs.
- Outdoor Maintenance: Light outdoor chores.
Technology "house call" by a Village volunteer
To request assistance, call the Village Phone at 267-444-4507 (M-F, 9-6).
To become an EFV Volunteer, click Volunteer to Help on the menu.
This online forum provides another way for members to interact with each other: by recommending a movie, offering an extra ticket to an event, or sharing information. Members can login to our website to post a message to the Bulletin Board, which then gets disseminated to all EFV members via email.