Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Get Your Life Back From Arthritis. Falls Library. 10:30 Am
Thursday, November 01, 2018, 10:30 AM
3501 Midvale Ave.
is not Required
Get Your Life Back From Arthritis
Osteoarthritis (the "aging arthritis") afflicts all of us, but it doesn't have to alter your lifestyle. You can do all the things that you love again, with less or no more pain from arthritis.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What arthritis is and is not -- many people think they have arthritis when they may not!
- What causes osteoarthritis, so you can learn how to prevent it from spreading.
- How osteoarthritis affects your mobility and strength, and what you can do to reverse its negative effects.
- Simple exercises to fight arthritis, so you can have greater confidence on your feet
- Strategies to lessen body pain from arthritis, so you can live your life with less or no pain
- Where to go for 1-on-1 anti-arthritis training.
Chris McKenzie, Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, PES)
McKenzie Sports Physical Therapy
Thursday, November 1 at 10:30