Medicare Update for 2019
Note time change!
Tuesday, October 16 at 1:00 pm
With Joan Adler, director of the APPRISE program in Philadelphia.
APPRISE, a free service of the PA. Department of Aging, helps older adults understand their Medicare health insurance options.
MEDICARE’S ANNUAL ENROLLMENT PERIOD for 2019
is October 15 – December 7, 2018
· Learn about the Difference between Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medigap, and Medicaid
· Learn about the new Medicare cards and how to safeguard them
· Learn about Changes to Plans for 2019
· Get a Chart Comparing Monthly Premiums & Annual Deductibles
· Learn How to Get Personal Help in Deciding on a 2019 Medicare Plan
· Learn How APPRISE can Help with Medicare Paperwork
· Learn about the Important (and sometimes costly) Difference between a Hospital “Observation Stay” and a “Formal Admission”