Wednesday, June 19 at 4 pm
Church of the Good Shepherd
3820 The Oak Road
Join East Falls Village for a 45-minute sample Yoga Dance with Lillian Rozin, who has taught the East Falls Village Yoga classes for over two years.
Registration is Recommended – online or by calling 267-444-4507
Fee for this sample session - $5 cash, paid to the instructor
What is Yoga Dance?
· Moving to music, starting with soft quiet music.
· It’s FUN and joyful.
· No experience needed with dance – or yoga.
· Can do almost any movement.
· A good workout, but can rest anytime you wish.
· Ends with a “rest” period.
· Yoga mat – helpful but not required.
· Kathy Woods loves it and says her 82-year-old male cousin loves it, too!