Volunteering at Mifflin
School District Volunteer Orientation Video and Documentation
East Falls Village has taken the lead in ensuring that we all have the necessary clearances to volunteer at Mifflin School. Now that you've applied for State Police and child abuse clearances, there are some more steps that we want to take. It seems like a lot but just take it one step at a time.
- Fill out a brief on-line application. Click here.
- Print, read and sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct. Click here to download it.*
- If you have lived in Pennsylvania for 10 or more years, you did not need an FBI clearance with fingerprints, but you will need to sign a Volunteer Affirmation. Click here.
- View an orientation video and take an on-line quiz. This informative video takes less than an hour. Click here for the video and "Take the Quiz" button (Hint: if an item on the quiz says "I am...", it really means "Volunteers are..."). After you finish the quiz, you will be able to print out your Certificate of Volunteer Orientation Completion.
- Check that you have these forms:
- Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Affirmation (unless you have FBI clearance)
- Certificate of Volunteer Orientation Completion
- Send all the forms to
3419 West Coulter Street
Philadelphia, PA 19129
She'll collate them with your clearances and send them to Mifflin.
*Questions? Trouble downloading the forms or viewing the video? Call or email Kathi Dimenna, 215-848-6735, email@example.com and she'll help you out.